JICS/myMohave is the MCC student information system where most students can register for classes online. To register, a student must know his/her JICS user name and password.
New Students who have completed an admissions application will receive his/her JICS user name and password sent to the e-mail address provided on the application.
A student who is returning to MCC after an absence of one year or less may register online. Forgotten login information may be obtained through MCC Connect .
A student who is returning to MCC with more than a one-year absence will need to complete an admissions application and may contact MCC Connect for login information.
After reviewing the current credit course schedule for available courses, students should complete the following steps to register:
- Go to JICS/myMohave.
- Enter JICS user name and password.
- Select the Students tab.
- Scroll down and click Course Search.
- Select the Term (semester).
- Search for courses.
- Select desired sections by checking the add box, then scroll to the bottom of the page and click Add Courses.
- When all courses are selected, Scroll down to Your Schedule and verify that all selected courses are correct.
- Visit the Payment tab to either pay classes in full or sign up for the Nelnet Business Solutions monthly payment plan.
Note: Do not use the back arrow on your web page. Using the back button will create an error message. Instead, use the navigation tools to view different screens. The navigation bar to the left or the path in the middle of the screen. If you receive an error message at any stage of this process, contact MCC Connect .